Egg-less Cookie Dough
By: Sam Liegner
Summer has come and gone but the temperature is still raging on. If you have a sweet tooth but don’t want to use the hot oven, then this recipe is for you! It’s a small, simple recipe to share with a friend or to keep a generous helping for yourself. Everyone loves cookie dough, but it’s unsafe to consume raw egg. So here’s a crowd favorite EDIBLE cookie dough, free of egg products! Just pour yourself a glass of cold milk and treat yourself to an awesome after-school snack or dessert treat!
- ¼ c brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 2 T. butter (softened)
- ⅛ t. of salt
- ⅛ t. vanilla
- 1 T. milk (substitute with almond or soy if needed)
- 5 T. all purpose flour
- 2 T. Chocolate chips
- Medium-sized bowl
- Measuring spoons (tablespoons and teaspoons)
- Reusable tupperware container
- Cream brown sugar and butter together in bowl until soft.
- Add vanilla and salt to the mixture and combine well. Then add milk or milk substitute.
- Slowly combine flour, 1 tablespoon at a time, and mix well. Repeat until all flour is thoroughly incorporated.
- Finally, add the chocolate chips and you have an easy made snack!
* Friendly tip: Put the dough in the tupperware to save the sweet snack for a later day. Dough should be consumed within 3 days. *